- Australian Cehami Daisy
- Olive Leaf Extract
- Panax Ginseng Root Extract
- Provitamin B5
Pures Skincare brings you a unisex gentle cleanser that truly delivers.
This gently lathering cleanser will perfectly cleanse the skin and fight wrinkles. After use, your skin will feel balanced, cleansed and silky smooth. This gentle formula is suitable for all skin types – for both men and women.
Here’s how it works
- Australian Cehami Daisy reduces skin inflammation and increases cell regeneration.
- Olive Leaf Extract combats free radicals – a major cause of wrinkles.
- Ginseng is known for its powerful healing qualities and ability to stimulate skin cell growth.
- And finally, the essential oils revitalise your skin and give you an energising lift.
Simple to use
- Apply a small amount of cleanser and massage into your face and neck as part of your daily routine.
- Rinse off and pat skin dry.
- Apply your eye cream and moisturiser.
- Use morning and night.
All Purès Skincare ingredients are present for a purpose. We source the best Australian organic ingredients wherever possible. Some of our scientific ingredients ensure the stability of the product and have been carefully chosen to present no harm to you or our environment.
Our star cleanser ingredients
Australian Cehami Daisy
Australian Cehami Daisy Extract is native to the Australian outback and has been used for centuries by our indigenous people as a remedy for skin complaints and ailments. It is proven to reduce skin inflammation and increase cell regeneration.
Olive Leaf Extract
Olive Leaf Extract is proven to contain 20 polyphenolic antioxidants, which form an incredibly powerful naturally- occurring free radical scavenger. It also has an antioxidant capacity almost double of green tea extract and 400% higher than the equivalent amount of Vitamin C. It’s a powerful wrinkle preventer.
Panax Ginseng Root Extract
Panax Ginseng Root Extract is the most famous of Chinese herbs and has been praised for its therapeutic benefits for about 7,000 years. It is known to reduce inflammation, stimulate cell growth, extend cellular life span, and heal minor skin damage.
Provitamin B5 easily penetrates the skin leaving it moisturised and softened. It has been proven to improve the appearance of irritated skin and promote the regeneration of skin.
- Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Ethylene Glycol Distearate
- Coco-Glucoside and Glyceryl Oleate
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol
- Vanilla planifolia
- Citrus aurantium var
- Bergamia (Bergamot bergaptene free)
- Ethyl Vanillin
Because everyone’s skin is different, we always recommend you do a small skin patch test to ensure you have no reaction. To date, we have found that our clients with highly reactive skin types have been able to use and enjoy our natural skincare. Please email us at email@example.com if you have more questions.