- Davidson’s Plum Extract (Davidsona pruriens)
- Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Japanese Knot Weed
- Green Coffee Seed Extract
Pures Skincare presents you with a gentle, anti-ageing eye cream for men and women – that works.
This eye cream is packed full of nature’s best ingredients to plump, firm and replenish the delicate eye area. It clears the skin of free radicals, fights wrinkles and moisturises.
The cream leaves your eyes feeling sensational – and keeps your youthful smile for years to come.
Here’s how it works
- Australian Native Plum has anti-ageing benefits and hydrates the skin.
- Cucumber is a natural moisturiser and refreshes and revitalises the skin.
- Green Tea Extract is a rich source of antioxidants and Vitamins C and E – it’s a powerful force against ageing skin.
- Japanese Knot Weed is thought to be one of the most powerful antioxidants (and wrinkle preventers) found in nature.
- Gotu Kola helps build the collagen foundation of the skin, fight free radicals and improve skin firmness and elasticity.
Simple to use
- After cleansing, apply a small amount of Pures Anti-Ageing Eye Cream around the eye area.
- Allow cream to absorb for a minute before putting on your sunscreen or makeup.
- Use morning and night.
All Purès Skincare ingredients are present for a purpose. We source the best Australian organic ingredients wherever possible. Some of our scientific ingredients ensure the stability of the product and have been carefully chosen to present no harm to you or our environment.
Our superstar eye cream ingredients
Davidson’s Plum Extract (Davidsona pruriens)
Davidson’s Plum is a rainforest tree found in eastern Australia that bears dark purple fruit with vibrant red flesh. This fruit is high in the anthocyanin group of anti-oxidants and polysaccharides. In liquid extract form, it has been found to have anti-ageing benefits and provide significant hydration for the skin. This is perfect Australian ingredient for our eye cream.
Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract
Many of us know how soothing cucumber is. Cucumber fruit extract is a natural skin emollient and softener with cooling and astringent properties which refresh and revitalise the delicate eye area.
Green Tea Extract
The benefits of Green Tea are many and numerous. It is a rich source of antioxidants, such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. The active constituents in green tea are the Catechin – Polyphenols which are potent antioxidants and can help the fight against ageing.
Japanese Knot Weed
Japanese Knot Weed (Resveratrol) is thought to be one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory ingredient – a powerhouse in wrinkle prevention.
Green Coffee Seed Extract
The liquid extract from Green Coffee Seeds moisturise, soften, nourish and tone the skin. Green Coffee Seeds Extract also has antioxidant, smoothing, restructuring and regenerating qualities which make it ideal for anti-ageing skincare products. Coffee anyone?
Gotu Kola Herbal Extract (Centella asiatica)
Gotu Kola Extract is derived from the Centella Asiatica plant, is a relative newcomer to cosmetics and it is turning out to be a wonderful ingredient with numerous benefits. In particular, Gotu Kola has been found to help improve the collagen foundation of the skin, fight free radicals and improve skin firmness and elasticity.
- Vaccinium myrtillus (Bilberry) extract
- Ichorium intybus (Chicory) root oligosaccharides and caesalpinia spinosa gum and aqua and glycerin
- Sodium Lactate
- Aqua and glycerine and steareth-20 and N-hydroxysuccinimide and crysin and palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Chamomile recutita flower extract
- Phenoxyethanol and Caprylyl Glycol
- Potassium Sorbate
Because everyone’s skin is different, we always recommend you do a small skin patch test to ensure you have no reaction. To date, we have found that our clients with highly reactive skin types have been able to use and enjoy our skincare. Please email us at email@example.com if you have more questions.